Friday, September 19, 2008

Soooooo, things have been kind of crazy here. Nick and I have been having a lot of problems, and it finally got to a point where things had to either change, or end, and we've decided to change. I won't get into all the details, just because I don't feel like thinking about all of it, I will just say that things now are better than they have been in a long, long time. Maybe better than they have been ever. We've been together for a long time, and we've put each other through a whole lot of shit, but at the end of the day, we do love each other and value our family, and though we've tried to make changes before, this time feels different. It feels right.

Other than that, life has been a whirlwind of homeschooling and playdates. Today Samantha and her daughter and stacy and her kids came over. Everyone had a good time, but my floor is now a sticky mess of melted popcicles, and there is paint on ym kitchen chairs. =/

Jillian's classes start up this week, so we'll be constantly on the go. I am wondering how we are going to have time to get anything done at home, as we are kind of struggling even now, but I'm sure we'll manage.

My really good news of the week - last night I was trying on clothes, old clothes that no longer fit, and guess what? They fit again! Thank you weight watchers! I feel really great about finally doing something to get my body on the way to being how I want it to be.

So all in all things are pretty good. Still just trying nto to think too much and take it one day a a time.

No comments: