Friday, September 4, 2009

some things I love today

today I love. . . .

Sharing art with my daughter. Watching her observe, interpret and create. it's magical!

The cool, fall weather that is starting to happen. So in love.

Kitschy big eyed paintings from the 60's and 70's.I recently found one in a nearby thrift shop and I have the biggest crush on it!

Chocolate coffee. normally not one of my fave flavors, but I'm lovin it today.

Homeschooling my kid. So glad we decided to go this route. I love being there and being a part of her learning process.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, I just left the comment after yours on Rachel's blog and saw you homeschooled your daughter. I wanted to stop by and see what you were up to as I homeschooled both my daughters when we lived In PA for 3 years. Best, BEST, best time of my life! I hope to do it again when we return to the States in 18 months.

Natasha said...

Hi there! For some reason I am just now seeing this comment. Havn't blogged in a while! We love homeschooling too! So happy that we decided to do it! Going to check out your blog now!